Playstation just shit on Wii and 360 Natal

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Playstation just shit on Wii and 360 Natal




Shit just got serious.
Fucking win!


I seen this on G4 last week looks cool can't wait to see what they can do with this in about 5 years.
Is this just a Wii with a playstaion logo?
win!
they got owned
I really don't like the direction Sony is taking. Wii will always be my favourite console. ^.^
Quote Originally Posted by TinDEr View Post
I really don't like the direction Sony is taking. Wii will always be my favourite console. ^.^
Naws. Wii for 3rd graderz.
Quote Originally Posted by TinDEr View Post
I really don't like the direction Sony is taking. Wii will always be my favourite console. ^.^
you are a ******
I don't play hardcore games on consoles. PC gaming will forever be my choice when it comes to serious gaming. As for consoles, I consider myself a casual gamer... so the Wii is perfect for me both in price and range of games.
dats a black dildo
old is old.........

But I like this alot more than wii.
i hate the wii the most. playstation not as much
F YEAH PS3.

LoLz xbox user:

PS3 pwnin' on the rest of the lameness out there....
~
o hai fan boys
fuck dis shit

Atari4life
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?