Urgent Help!!!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Urgent Help!!!
Hi MPGH, I really need help with my desk top i keep getting the BSOD error messages like crazy it starting to piss me off, I have to get it fixed soon because i need to use Microsoft excel for my college projects
I tried different stuff from different websites but it doesnt seem to work
I still get the errors like Bad_pool_caller, STOP: 0x00000050 (0x8872A990, 0x00000001, 0x804F35D7, 0x00000000)
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA If someone knows they can fix it Plz PM me and ill send u my info for Teamviewer.
what's a BSOD? =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
what's a BSOD? =/
It means the Blue screen of death


what u mean daves fault ?
Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
Hi MPGH, I really need help with my desk top i keep getting the BSOD error messages like crazy it starting to piss me off, I have to get it fixed soon because i need to use Microsoft excel for my college projects
I tried different stuff from different websites but it doesnt seem to work
I still get the errors like Bad_pool_caller, STOP: 0x00000050 (0x8872A990, 0x00000001, 0x804F35D7, 0x00000000)
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON-PAGED_AREA If someone knows they can fix it Plz PM me and ill send u my info for Teamviewer.
I bet it's Dave's fault.
y didnt u say u got the blue screen of death then
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw_III View Post
y didnt u say u got the blue screen of death then
Too long and people know it as BSOD
Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
Too long and people know it as BSOD
well no one knew wat u were talkin bout here
just remagnatise ur hardrive by running a strong magnet along it 7 times in the same direction
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw_III View Post
well no one knew wat u were talkin bout here
just remagnatise ur hardrive by running a strong magnet along it 7 times in the same direction
Fuck you Im serious
system restore.. maybe. if not reinstall theres always format C + reinstall windows. And if that fails its just ur computer is broke, and not software prob ...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
system restore.. maybe. if not reinstall theres always format C + reinstall windows. And if that fails its just ur computer is broke, and not software prob ...
I cant restore the system because i just reinstalled windows again this morning even while installing the windows i still get the BSOD and then i would start over and over till its installed like force instalation. its really annoying
SSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE EEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOO OOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
First try downloading and running memtest test your system ram

Second you could try resetting the bios there is a battery inside your computer take this battery out and unplug your computers power plug at the back of your computer.

Then press the power button this will drain from the reserved circuits of your computer.
Then reinsert the battery and plug the power back in restart your computer!
what he said xDDDDD if not then try booting up into Safe mode and then getting the shit that you need then go to public Library computer or something
also when this happend to me i just got a new harddrive and had to install new os
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us