[Release]M416 CQB to M416 CQB Camo I think im the first one ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]M416 CQB to M416 CQB Camo I think im the first one ?
Hey guys danny here with another cool release
ive seen some but then it was sop mod camo etc

pictures:




Virus Scan:

Virustotal. MD5: d73cf1213201daf1d0d8073ebba7e76bⓘ


Idk about download am waiting for attachment
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Done before.
didn't have the scope texture tho :P
Gj even if you only rename some files
It would help if all those scribbles weren't there.
yea thats a little annoying... you can just use the text option
really nice looking but, seen before
Lol, I Made A Bunch Of Different Colours, But I Avoided Original Camo, Cause I Knew It Had Been Done :\

PS-Those Scribbles Piss Me Off.
lol :P!! xD
why its said [Release] and no download file (
/Closed
If you come up with the attachment send a message to a mod or minion to open your thread.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?