Modern Failure 2

PollDo you have the same problem that I have?
11 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Modern Failure 2
Okay, so yesterday (Sunday) I was having trouble connecting to a game, as in it would literally take 20 minutes of waiting for matchmaking to drop me in a game and it is still happening as of when I posted this. Is anyone else having this problem?
to me is the same..exaclty from this weekend i have trouble connecting..and my game shuts down..wtf?!..no lagg..but i have to try 2-3 times to enter and play
I already gave up on this game, ill stick with bad company 2.
your kd isnt high right? because then finding a game will take much longer!
For me I get "host migration failed", "connection timed out" a couple of times before I can join a fully working game.
1.0.184 sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmar View Post
For me I get "host migration failed", "connection timed out" a couple of times before I can join a fully working game.
1.0.184 sucks.
Yes, .84 does blow, I remember right after the update there was just such a shit load of lag in the lobby.
IW now match up your KDR with others, so if your KDR is 3.00 it will match you up with players that have a KDR of around 3.00

This is to stop hacking. So now hackers with high KDR's get matched up with other hackers with a KDR the same as theirs. NOT legit players with low KDR's.

Solution: Find a program that reset's your KDR so you can be matched with legit players, thus. Faster loading.
Quote Originally Posted by -R4v3N- View Post
IW now match up your KDR with others, so if your KDR is 3.00 it will match you up with players that have a KDR of around 3.00

This is to stop hacking. So now hackers with high KDR's get matched up with other hackers with a KDR the same as theirs. NOT legit players with low KDR's.

Solution: Find a program that reset's your KDR so you can be matched with legit players, thus. Faster loading.
I have a average kdr, my loading time still blows.
Quote Originally Posted by -R4v3N- View Post
IW now match up your KDR with others, so if your KDR is 3.00 it will match you up with players that have a KDR of around 3.00

This is to stop hacking. So now hackers with high KDR's get matched up with other hackers with a KDR the same as theirs. NOT legit players with low KDR's.

Solution: Find a program that reset's your KDR so you can be matched with legit players, thus. Faster loading.
which prgramm u suggest??
Quote Originally Posted by -R4v3N- View Post
IW now match up your KDR with others, so if your KDR is 3.00 it will match you up with players that have a KDR of around 3.00

This is to stop hacking. So now hackers with high KDR's get matched up with other hackers with a KDR the same as theirs. NOT legit players with low KDR's.

Solution: Find a program that reset's your KDR so you can be matched with legit players, thus. Faster loading.
What if you have lots of skill?
Does this mean it will take you 30 minutes to find a game just to have a lobby full of hackers?
Stop playing MW2 for PC?
wait this means that if i edit my score,kills,deaths it will determine which host/lobby i join? wow!
Lower KDR = More matches + Play against noobs = MORE FUN!!
not quite, just played and only 4 weren't prestige yet, the others were prestige 2-5
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us