When Nexon is patching watch this movie!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
When Nexon is patching watch this movie!
So you guys are aware of the new movie Brooklyn's Finest, right? It ain't been out long at all well here's a rip of the director's cut meaning it isn't some choobdickfuckwankerspanker holding a camera in a movie theater.

Brooklyn's Finest


Click "continue to video"
A tab should pop up
Close that tab
You will now see a box, advertisement of sorts covering a small portion of the video
"X" that out and close the 2nd tab that pops up.
Click play. Viola! If you let the video pause too long it will go back to 0:00 I don't know why so plan your snacks ahead of time.

Direct link and it's amazing quality considering how long it's been out. Oh and it streams amazingly fast too. None of that bullshit buffering.

Movie? I rate it a definite 10/10 and probably one of if not the best movie I've watched in the last 5-10 years.

Warning: Fairly strong nudity, sexual content, drug referencing and use, and a ton of violence. I almost forgot to add very strong language as well. In other words people don't watch this shit with your parents looking over your shoulder if you're young and/or they wouldn't approve. Because you will see a hooker getting nailed before she gets up and does a line of blow then blows a guy.
That is pretty good quality, thanks for the info
Yea man it's beast quality for how new it is. Surprised me and I'm used to seeing decent films ahead of time. It's not even been out 3 weeks yet.
Your amazing thanks!
wait it's patching right now??? 0.o
No I don't think they are patching until the 30th. I just had to give this thread some relevance or a reason to be here. I'm just sharing this find with you guys.
Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
Warning: Fairly strong nudity, sexual content, drug referencing and use, and a ton of violence. I almost forgot to add very strong language as well. In other words people don't watch this shit with your parents looking over your shoulder if you're young and/or they wouldn't approve. Because you will see a hooker getting nailed before she gets up and does a line of blow then blows a guy.

hahaha just how i like it >D
omg if my mum wasnt virtually behind me right now i'd be rushing to watch this XD

on topic.
i'll check it out later

off topic
Have you guys seen the movie "Gamer"? The concept is good and gerard butler kicks ass but the movie was kind of a let down for me..

i give it 6/10

what do you think?
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

on topic.
i'll check it out later

off topic
Have you guys seen the movie "Gamer"? The concept is good and gerard butler kicks ass but the movie was kind of a let down for me..

i give it 6/10

what do you think?
Yah, I saw it... the concept is great,... the characters are fairly well developed... BUT the storyline is full of holes, with abrupt endings and little closure and explination... srsly... when I saw the ending and was like, THE FRIKKIN RICH BASTARD BAD GUY DIES, BUT NONE OF HIS MINIONS CARE??? then i was yay bad movie over ... 3/10...
told u he would be back, he will never leave
Gamer was good but I ain't gonna watch this I might get caught....
hahaha.
iRawr and Matt are afraid of watching this?
Getting "Caught"
lawls
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
hahaha.
iRawr and Matt are afraid of watching this?
Getting "Caught"
lawls
O.O its only rated 'M' in Australia... wats the problem lol
Over protecttive parents? O.O they let u cs and play CA...
Quote Originally Posted by Ludious View Post
O.O its only rated 'M' in Australia... wats the problem lol
Over protecttive parents? O.O they let u cs and play CA...
That's because you guys fail >D
Rated M? wtf is that, they rate Movies like games in Australia? haha
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?