lol Koen

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
We know cuz the picture is already posted here.
old is old
I got 8080 without aimbot.(HARDCORE MOD M60)
I got killed 119 or so people
But I will have aimbot soon, too
This will be much kills, but that dont helps anything, because its getting bored when I kill so much

[And hacking do good for me/other I dont play so long when I am better because I dont know]
Maybe its for other people the same thing.
aimbot is faggy.
LOL I'm famous
Nice score btw, but lame aimboter huh :>
Don't fuck with koen or we will kill you.
holy shit!
Quote Originally Posted by kraanwater View Post
Shit is holy in your country?
It's Metaphor!
Quote Originally Posted by gucci2 View Post
It's Metaphor!
Oh oke, sry for my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Marksmen155 View Post
I am glad people have the time to take screens from one forum and post them on another forum for no reason. Why don't they just play and try to achieve good scores, instead of worrying about the other guy.
WHOOOOW! Choob fight!!!
I am glad people have the time to take screens from one forum and post them on another forum for no reason. Why don't they just play and try to achieve good scores, instead of worrying about the other guy.
Kraan I was talking about the guy on the steam forums. I guess it could be taken that way lol
Ohhhhh i love choob fight, damn that always makes my day.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us