Thread: True Muslims

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

True Muslims

Well i've been hearing a lot lately that terrorist aren't "true muslims"

Which is total bullshit.

You can't say that they aren't "true muslims" because they do not go by the "rules". For every one of you has disobeyed the "rules" at one point in time.

Also, no one has the authority to drop people from a religion, its like going to a black guy and saying "your not black anymore", it doesn't work that way.
    ----------

Also i realize that you are just trying to make the Islamic people look better, and to not appear as terrorist, but saying you have the ability to drop anyone from your religion if they dissapoint you isn't helping that cause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Which is total bullshit.

You can't say that they aren't "true muslims" because they do not go by the "rules". For every one of you has disobeyed the "rules" at one point in time.

Also, no one has the authority to drop people from a religion, its like going to a black guy and saying "your not black anymore", it doesn't work that way.
    ----------

Also i realize that you are just trying to make the Islamic people look better, and to not appear as terrorist, but saying you have the ability to drop anyone from your religion if they dissapoint you isn't helping that cause.
    If you don't follow the rules, how does that make you part of the group? It's like saying anyone can join any group, regardless if you are a practitioner or not, regardless if you follow the rules or not, and everyone in the group is responsible for this one individual.

If a Christian felt that the bible compelled him to go kill his family, and he did it, and Christians say that isn't the way of Christ, apparently he is a Christians, so suddenly all Christians are bad people. Or I have a better one, a human decides to kill 6 million people, because it is the way of the human being, but everyone says that's not the way of the human, but that's fine, all humans are evil.

Great logic.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

If you don't follow the rules, how does that make you part of the group? It's like saying anyone can join any group, regardless if you are a practitioner or not, regardless if you follow the rules or not, and everyone in the group is responsible for this one individual.

If a Christian felt that the bible compelled him to go kill his family, and he did it, and Christians say that isn't the way of Christ, apparently he is a Christians, so suddenly all Christians are bad people. Or I have a better one, a human decides to kill 6 million people, because it is the way of the human being, but everyone says that's not the way of the human, but that's fine, all humans are evil.

Great logic.

You see thats the thing, they have to point out that not all muslims are like that. But saying your not a "true" this or that is bullshit.

You see no one is responsible for that one person. Its called being an adult, your responsible for your actions. You shouldn't blame a religion for what some jackasses did, but at the same time you can't just say that they aren't a "true" muslim because they broke a rule.

Basically the logic runs around this:

If i went and killed a bunch of people as a Muslim.

Then they'd say i wasn't. Regardless of i was or not. Denying beliefs isn't actually possible. You can say this, but its not true in any form.

I can say your not human, but your still are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

You see thats the thing, they have to point out that not all muslims are like that. But saying your not a "true" this or that is bullshit.

You see no one is responsible for that one person. Its called being an adult, your responsible for your actions. You shouldn't blame a religion for what some jackasses did, but at the same time you can't just say that they aren't a "true" muslim because they broke a rule.

Basically the logic runs around this:

If i went and killed a bunch of people as a Muslim.

Then they'd say i wasn't. Regardless of i was or not. Denying beliefs isn't actually possible. You can say this, but its not true in any form.

I can say your not human, but your still are.
    That's incorrect, when someone does it in the "name of %$%#@$%#@$*", they are trying to represent their idealization. And since interpretation is personal FOR ALL RELIGIONS, but are united by different sects of the religion, un-inf-ormed people are lead to draw conclusions that may be inaccurate. So when someone says, that's not a true follower, in relation to their generalized sect rules, they aren't a follower.

If I blew up a Chinese home and said "America is #1", the US government would denounce me as a representative of American ideals. If you are saying that they can't denounce me, then you are saying I follow the American way, and Americans believe in blowing up people's houses.

If someone breaks a rule, they aren't representing their ideology. If the Koran says not to blow up planes, and a muslim blows one up, he isn't following the rules, so that instance of action isn't the way of a muslim.

Just because someone breaks a rule, doesn't mean it's OK for everyone to break rule and still be considered a representation of their ideology.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

That's incorrect, when someone does it in the "name of %$%#@$%#@$*", they are trying to represent their idealization. And since interpretation is personal FOR ALL RELIGIONS, but are united by different sects of the religion, un-inf-ormed people are lead to draw conclusions that may be inaccurate. So when someone says, that's not a true follower, in relation to their generalized sect rules, they aren't a follower.

If I blew up a Chinese home and said "America is #1", the US government would denounce me as a representative of American ideals. If you are saying that they can't denounce me, then you are saying I follow the American way, and Americans believe in blowing up people's houses.

If someone breaks a rule, they aren't representing their ideology. If the Koran says not to blow up planes, and a muslim blows one up, he isn't following the rules, so that instance of action isn't the way of a muslim.

Just because someone breaks a rule, doesn't mean it's OK for everyone to break rule and still be considered a representation of their ideology.
    But if you blew up a chinese home, your still an American. And i always found people's definition of "truth" to differ. Because you say this, and i say that. Maybe they ARE true muslims? I dunno, i guess when i die i'll find out.

its not like saying something is a "true" this has any meaning. I'm a "true" American, well according to some I am, and to some i'm not. Its all a matter of opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

But if you blew up a chinese home, your still an American. And i always found people's definition of "truth" to differ. Because you say this, and i say that. Maybe they ARE true muslims? I dunno, i guess when i die i'll find out.

its not like saying something is a "true" this has any meaning. I'm a "true" American, well according to some I am, and to some i'm not. Its all a matter of opinion.
    ͍͎⃡͋͌⃡ [MPGH]Aruneezy͍͎⃡͋͌⃡ - The south's champion says:
    Hes going to say "that depends on your definition" out of disparity

He called it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

A "true" person follows their ideals to the root, and at the instance a "true" person breaks the rules of their ideals, some people may call the person a practitioner of their ideals, but they don't represent the "true" ideals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Which is total bullshit.
    Well you totally wrong.

In Islam we say "fight the one who fights you ONLY"

we didn't say "go and wear bombs and kill Innocent ppl or any 1 u want 2 kill"
    now that is wrong

those aren't true Muslims, because they r misguided ppl and abusing this religion and abusing the name of Islam. which is make Muslims appear in as a terrorist and it give us bad name.

we r not like that, true Muslims looking 4 peace, not starting war and kill innocent ppl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Great logic.
    Arun, Judeo-Christian religions are Choose-Your-Own-Adventure religions. You can find one verse in your holy book that commands you to kill, and ignore it. Then find a verse that commands you to not kill and you have no problem with that. But when someone else listens to the Kill verse, they suddenly aren't a true follower of that religion. No one bothers with the fact that there is a clear contradiction, otherwise we wouldn't have apologetics. These "Not a True X" claims are fallacious, No True Scotsman. Religions are really fascinating because two people can read the same holy book, one can become a philanthropist and the other a war lord, and they would both be justified by their religious faith. And because of that, religions are dangerous, because they claim absolutes but produce relativists that are convinced they follow the absolute.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well fuck paroxysm. Well put.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by demo-dash View Post
    Well you totally wrong.

In Islam we say "fight the one who fights you ONLY"

we didn't say "go and wear bombs and kill Innocent ppl or any 1 u want 2 kill"
    now that is wrong

those aren't true Muslims, because they r misguided ppl and abusing this religion and abusing the name of Islam. which is make Muslims appear in as a terrorist and it give us bad name.

we r not like that, true Muslims looking 4 peace, not starting war and kill innocent ppl.
    thats true bro thats muslim and we dont go and start a fight like he said we are one peacefull nation of religious people. so come join muslim and you will see a big difference man u should totaly do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iam taliban View Post
    thats true bro thats muslim and we dont go and start a fight like he said we are one peacefull nation of religious people. so come join muslim and you will see a big difference man u should totaly do it
    Right.......says the terrorist.