[HELP!!]What modding team to join?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[HELP!!]What modding team to join?
Well, I just got a Social Invitation to join FSP, but hmsl invited me to join DuKu, and now I'm stuck between. I honestly do not know which one to join. If anyone from different mod groups answer so it isn't biased, that'd help. I don't want to make a poll, cuz they can still vote. I need UFB, and lone modders to answer. Thanks. D: I really need help on this.
Join FSP if you want to have a few good friends with cha, and people to back you up.
FSP. Larger member base as I can see. (Active members at least)
And every member that I have seen makes some skilled mod's.
yah fsp all the way i want to join em but i dont kno how ! lol and this isnt my first account my main got banned bcuz i was flaming at this 1 kid lolzz
join ufb, they got something big going on
Lol you just had to come sendi and promote ufb >.>
Errr, FSP? There is no question to it!
Join em, get cake.
or in evilinstinct's case, a lemon cake
sendi you dumbasssssss




UFB FTW!!!!!!!
FspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFs pFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspF spFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFsp FspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFs pFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFspFsp
There i win XD
even raven is on ufb teams lol
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
even raven is on ufb teams lol
yea raven loves UFB he supports us
DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO EDIT MY POST?
For that,

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?