Unhappyhack doesn't work for windows 7????

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
hack doesn't work for windows 7????
i tried injecting many hacks but they all fail the injector say it has injected but the hack doesn't work. i have used many injector such as mpgh injector, Valkyrie injector etc
i use windows 7 64 bit
/request move to help section. Hacks are patched.
Moved to help. The hack may be patched. Try using one that has been released in the last few days if you are not already doing so.
4 days
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Moved to help. The hack may be patched. Try using one that has been released in the last few days if you are not already doing so.
I'm trying to using 2 hacks 1 that can out a day ago and 1 that can out 4 days ago

do i need to bypass the hack shield thing for combat arms
Which is the hack from 1 day ago?

Also make sure you run things as admin and that UAC is off or something?
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Which is the hack from 1 day ago?

Also make sure you run things as admin and that UAC is off or something?
I'm adim but what is UAC

The hack is by longevity
you have to run as admin

try cleaning your computer I know that my own history on my computer was messing me up and when I tried to get help everyone thought I was crazy lol

also try to reinstall the hack and injector

if none of these it doesn't support win7 64 or it is patch

no need to thank me
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
you have to run as admin

try cleaning your computer I know that my own history on my computer was messing me up and when I tried to get help everyone thought I was crazy lol

also try to reinstall the hack and injector

if none of these it doesn't support win7 64 or it is patch

no need to thank me
Basically you've told him what we have already said?

Thank you?

No way.

...

Try using
Faith Inject
Longetivity Public

Run as admin

Use CA_Direct.
Quote Originally Posted by

Try using
[URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat-arms-hacks/127225-faithdev-injector.html
Faith Inject[/url]
Longetivity Public

Run as admin

Use CA_Direct.[/COLOR][/FONT]
i tried all of those still didn't work
I use Win 7 - 64 bit. I don't really hack but the few I get never work.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?