[Trade] lvl 21 Premium Account for lvl 11+ Account

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Trade] lvl 21 Premium Account for lvl 11+ Account
I wanna trade my lvl 21 Gold Premium Account for a lvl 11+ Account with more than 20k dinar pls! For questions pn me!
i trade bcus i dont like my skill 0.82!
Quote Originally Posted by akilli View Post
i trade bcus i dont like my skill 0.82!
i have a lvl 10 almost lvl 11 with 1.74 ratio

interested?
do you know ur secrest answers?
idiot y would u want a lower acc
if i were trading wit him i would go second or use middleman(like u always should do)
also that acc is probably banned by now because u left ur name
ur supposed to foto shop it dumass
Quote Originally Posted by supsupsup View Post
idiot y would u want a lower acc
if i were trading wit him i would go second or use middleman(like u always should do)
also that acc is probably banned by now because u left ur name
ur supposed to foto shop it dumass
LoL? I left my name bcus I want to show U my name! Probably i could take screenshots of not my account! So it is unequivocal evidence thats my account !
wanna a screenshot ingame ? no problem!
I want lower account bcus i only need lvl 11 but with more than 20k pls.
Don't double post.
I still don't understand. You have 42K dinar and level 21? Why do You only need a level 11?
Quote Originally Posted by ethan2007 View Post
I still don't understand. You have 42K dinar and level 21? Why do You only need a level 11?
cause of fucking skill ration.read the posts!
ggr
hi pls trade 1 acc for warrock premium plz I'm noob I'm 1 lvl
well
its funny how you still kept ur usnername on the picture ahahaha
ur so gettin banned
pls trade 1 acc for warrock -premium
pls trade 1 acc for warrock -premium
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?