One of those days.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
One of those days.
I got up for school today and when i got there a bunch of kids at the bottom of my school drive were saying "what are you doing at school?" etc, and i was like "err i am supposed to be at school today?", they told me i was off today, but i wasn't too sure so i went and asked a teacher and they said i was which got me mad, my school didn't even send me a letter home or even tell me that i was going to be off today so i got up for nothing , things like this really annoy me.

PS: The reason i was off today was because one of our art teachers died Mr. Madarchs, his funeral was today, he was a pretty good teacher, even though i only had art with him for like 1 year he still wasn't a bad teacher, R.I.P Mr. Madarchs.
I would've been pissed too.
R.I.P. Mr. Madarchs, you'll be drawing portraits of Jesus in Heaven.
i havent met my art teacher yet but i pwned my class on english lesson today.srry for ur teacher btw
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Poor Mr. Mad-archer.
Lawl mad archer.
Damn you must live in a small town... one of my teachers dies theyre just like ohhh soo saadd NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!
Quote Originally Posted by NeedHacksBad View Post
Damn you must live in a small town... one of my teachers dies theyre just like ohhh soo saadd NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!
Well it is not just because he died, his funeral was today.
Oh ok then yea i could understand the funeral
R.I.P ART GUY!!!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?