KWR Link

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
KWR Link
Can somebody send me the link on where to download because the website won't load for me anymore for some reason??? Also the tutorials on how to make a character aren't very helpful anymore because the layout has changed on the website. Can someone get the link on making the character please? Thank you.
the link is in this forum some where look for it
im not sure if this one will work if u dont have an account KWR Download
Quote Originally Posted by ethan2007 View Post
Can somebody send me the link on where to download because the website won't load for me anymore for some reason??? Also the tutorials on how to make a character aren't very helpful anymore because the layout has changed on the website. Can someone get the link on making the character please? Thank you.
Here is the korean warrock installer http://warrock.nefficient.co.kr/warr...RInstaller.exe
Quote Originally Posted by 5c0tt View Post
Here is the korean warrock installer http://warrock.nefficient.co.kr/warr...RInstaller.exe
Thanks.. Wr194t why you got another account?
Anyway I know you will all say stuff like 'Stop begging noob' and things like that but can I ask if anyone can make me a KWR account because the site doesn't work for me and so I can't make one
Quote Originally Posted by ethan2007 View Post
Thanks.. Wr194t why you got another account?
I made another MPGH account because i was banned at 1 point.
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
I made another MPGH account because i was banned at 1 point.
Oh yeah... I forgot that.
kwr warrock
i love it krw warrock here i go
Quote Originally Posted by jordanw37 View Post
i love it krw warrock here i go
wtf!!!! i love to hack krw warrock u cant get band
Quote Originally Posted by jordanw37 View Post
wtf!!!! i love to hack krw warrock u cant get band
u cant hack it ******
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us