Custom Default Backpack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Default Backpack
Hey guys, I haven't made a modification in a long time, so I thought i'd release this one.
Enjoy!




*the japanese words spell, "epic".

Virus Total - 0/42

*this is injectable
- all info is in the rar

Please thanks if you like or appreciate.
Epic Backpack.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
I Like Dark red with Black XD
Quote Originally Posted by alixl2 #2 View Post
I Like Dark red with Black XD
as do I xD
thanks.
This is champion backpack? Or professional backpack??
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
This is champion backpack? Or professional backpack??
Standard,
I modded the backpack you get when you start off.
/Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by FORCE6 View Post
/Approved.
thanks.
its not called japanese words its either kanji or katakana
Pretty cool Dude
Quote Originally Posted by Houston View Post
Pretty cool Dude
thx.

Quote Originally Posted by death678 View Post
its not called japanese words its either kanji or katakana
ehh, i'm sorry if I offended you, i'm not Japanese.
i like the detail of the chinese synols with the dark red makes it look cool
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us