Help with Dave's New HACK

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Help with Dave's New HACK
Please ppl someone help me!
The hack works fine but where is write "Hack proudly of mpgh.com bla bla bla" just gone and i only can use the boxes hack, the menu dont appear when I press insert, someone help me!

Alguém me ajuda por favor!
O Hack pega normal só que some onde ta escrito os créditos do MPGH, e só consigo usar os Boxes HAck, não consigo abrir menu nenhum alguém ajuda aí por favor!
i press the delete button and the hack menu pops up
Did you try pressing delete instead of insert?
nah i just press delete and the hak menu came but i still don't know how to fix the lags they said the hak got updated does this mean i should reinstall my cf or the hak?
insert or delete both work
soul kid it's getting annoying
since yesterday lag lag lag..all post
jeeze go read some tut
If you're using the updated hack you shouldn't need to reinstall CF. Just make sure you're using all of the new parts of the hack. Check toxin's tutorial thread.
do you mean that i should use mpgh injector ? cause i am using perx injector and it works for me but it just keep lagging. AND yes i did read the Tut
no matter what injector you use isn't from that
it's the hak..wait the update will be better
well i use perx just cause i love it..but i have many
Before lagged for me

but not anymore
I cant get the hack to work a error Says

Can't inject .dll Help Someone!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Valken View Post
I cant get the hack to work a error Says

Can't inject .dll Help Someone!!!
Run as admin
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
Run as admin
I dont need to run as admin.. I have xp
Quote Originally Posted by Valken View Post
I dont need to run as admin.. I have xp
Lol

Ok

Try PerX
lol a new thread

Very very unless
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us