INTRODUCCCCCING ME.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
INTRODUCCCCCING ME.
Iya u mpghieans, im a choob who is going to be active ;]
thought i would say hi as im in love with this community
hi
hi i am new aswell and i also love this forum site there is some very usefull things on here
=o w****e to the community useley when i welcome people they get curced for life by other mpghions

so i ant gonna say shit ...
(**** censored it)
ohhhh n03'ss....
i hate people who make introduction threads. Hate them
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
i hate people who make introduction threads. Hate them
emo boy get a life and stop making stupid posts
Quote Originally Posted by gunot View Post
emo boy get a life and stop making stupid posts
not gonna happen
Quote Originally Posted by Jal View Post
Iya u mpghieans, im a choob who is going to be active ;]
thought i would say hi as im in love with this community
i really doubt what you said about being active...
WELL IM NEW AND HAD MORE ACCOUNTS HERE IN PAST JUST LOST LOGIN AND OR EAMILS BUT I THINK I WONT BE FOR LONG YOULL SEE
Quote Originally Posted by da_g View Post
WELL IM NEW AND HAD MORE ACCOUNTS HERE IN PAST JUST LOST LOGIN AND OR EAMILS BUT I THINK I WONT BE FOR LONG YOULL SEE
don't type in all caps
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
don't type in all caps
I thought you loved caps?
Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
I thought you loved caps?
only me. no one else is allowed
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
only me. no one else is allowed
HOW COME??
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
only me. no one else is allowed
What about me, furfag?
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
What about me, furfag?
oh yeah, you too. i guess the other supers too..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us