Boom Head Shot
Boom Head Shot
No you're not!
If you are, get Doug to play me in Warrock!
If you are, get Doug to play me in Warrock!

and ill dance all day over his dead body

yea
haha yea i told him a while ago, his user name is hurleyint, if you see him just say BOOM lol
Lol That Guy Was So Funny. Wait Ill Quote Him.
Hes So Funny Lol!!!!
sometimes i think maybe i wanna join the army. i mean it's basically like fps except better graphics. but what happens if i get lag out there, i'm dead. i mean i even heard there's no respawn points in RL.
purepwnage owns
Did you really film it?
Old but good :\
dun letzthis thread die
wow... did this start like when mpgh began?
Old threads are like awesome happy times.
I told my friend about my happy time and I used the word masturbate instead of happy time, and the whole time he thought masturbate meant having sex with yourself. What the fuck is his problem. I don't like suck my own dick or anal rape myself.
I told my friend about my happy time and I used the word masturbate instead of happy time, and the whole time he thought masturbate meant having sex with yourself. What the fuck is his problem. I don't like suck my own dick or anal rape myself.
lol, if any1 hears u say that, they think that
When did mike get unbanned? Well its hard to keep track considering of all the accounts he makes
.
.
