Vac Chaos problem

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Vac Chaos problem
It seems like when I use VAC chaos it takes at least ten minutes for even just a few people to get into my game, and after the game starts no one else can join...

What is the problem?
how fast is your connection?
Quote Originally Posted by kga886412 View Post
how fast is your connection?
I'm not really sure
i just tried and i have no success neither anybody have any suggestions
Yeah usually people leave and it ends up being 5v2 ground war... Pretty lame
You guys probably have rather slow connections. Google "speedtest" and use first link to test your connection speed. I had hard time getting matches as a host with 2M/512K connection, but once I got the match running it went smoothly with every player.
Are you maybe using another hack that forces host?

/oftopic
Whoot im back
/ontopic
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Are you maybe using another hack that forces host?

/oftopic
Whoot im back
/ontopic
Nah, He tries to and his connection sucks

Heyas again =)
Quote Originally Posted by Swag00 View Post
It seems like when I use VAC chaos it takes at least ten minutes for even just a few people to get into my game, and after the game starts no one else can join...

What is the problem?
I've got the same problem..
Dont know what is going on..
And its not my connection,
Well.... i guess a fiber connection with 30m / 30m should be enough...
your NAT type is open right?
I have an Open NAT and and I forwarded the MW2 ports???
Apparently people are constantly kicked out of my game, and no more than around 15 people are able to join (ground war). Anyone have ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by Swag00 View Post
Apparently people are constantly kicked out of my game, and no more than around 15 people are able to join (ground war). Anyone have ideas?
Don't double post.

I don't know, maybe IW flagged you. Did you fuck with console?
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
Don't double post.

I don't know, maybe IW flagged you. Did you fuck with console?
It had been 21 hours since I last posted... Are you even a mod?

What will flagging have to do with everyones ability to join my game? I guess it must just be a bad connection...
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us