Free hack CA:NA

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Free hack CA:NA
well guys its my first time postin a hack here...this hack contains: chams, white box, speed hack , tracers etcetera.
this's the hack down this XDXDX
and this's the virus scan Virustotal. MD5: 7be5558c0b995ee20ee8807bc6ca932b Medium Risk Malware PAK_Generic.001

Step 1:
solo descarga el archivo
step 2:
Inject the file in the injector that you like
Step 3:
ENJOY IT !!!
I hate racism

PD: duda o sugerencia me dicen jajajaja...ok i have to speak English ..i know XD
i hope that you like it

posted by Victor .

DOWN CA.NA IS THE PICTURE DXDXDXDXDX

I tasted the hack on Windows 7 and works 100%
hackv.gifattachment deleted · 75 downloads before removal
1 picture is too small, 2 you need 2 virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
1 picture is too small, 2 you need 2 virus scans.
is my first post ... excuse me, I know the image is small but I have to go to school to take Anthropology ... in the next post I'll ll be good, ok? two ... then by the same ....
Quote Originally Posted by HP1234 View Post
is my first post ... excuse me, I know the image is small but I have to go to school to take Anthropology ... in the next post I'll ll be good, ok? two ... then by the same ....
PM a MOD/MINION when your ready to upload a better pic.
Till Then
/Closed
^^ What liz said.
um this was posted by u already ur just mad cause clsed or ur spamming liz ban this choob
No, you need to re dit and fix or your topic is closed.
Again??
Quote Originally Posted by HP1234 View Post
well guys its my first time postin a hack here...this hack contains: chams, white box, speed hack , tracers etcetera.
this's the hack down this XDXDX
and this's the virus scan Virustotal. MD5: 7be5558c0b995ee20ee8807bc6ca932b Medium Risk Malware PAK_Generic.001

Step 1:
solo descarga el archivo
step 2:
Inject the file in the injector that you like
Step 3:
ENJOY IT !!!

PD: duda o sugerencia me dicen jajajaja...ok i have to speak English ..i know XD
i hope that you like it

posted by Victor .

DOWN CA.NA IS THE PICTURE DXDXDXDXDX
HP or Victor u should read the rules before posting man.
u need
2 viruscans
screenshots
attachment

thats all.

Please stop writing spanish because is confuse for some ppl show some respect man..... peace dude....
Yes, liz explained what he needs.If he doesn't, his thread is closing.Ye, that spanish part gets me confused.
Yeh basically what they said lol.

Oh and Liz, I can be a minion for the Maple Story section if u want. I can post the resume someplace (maybe i can bring the section back )
Anyways, let's stop spamming this thread.

/request close (if not fixed)
whre are your ss's
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us