I found an Easter Egg!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
I found an Easter Egg!
While I was roaming around aimlessly in spectator mode earlier (at Alaska, the new ghost mode, and Monaco), I noticed some little black dots in the freespace away from the map. So i decided to go check it out and this is what I found:










And what i think is really cool especially since they seemed to change when somebody died/picked up a gun/dropped a gun...












P.S. If anybody would be gracious enough to make some sort of a sig for me out of one of the gun clusters I would be very grateful!

P.P.S. If anybody wants a larger version of the image I'm willing to send it to you as long as i get a thanks in return! XD

P.P.P.S. I would assume that this works on most maps so if you find something else cool like this post some pics!
lol i saw that when i used wall hack
Quote Originally Posted by [C]hosen-1 View Post
lol i saw that when i used wall hack
haha the men yes.

Thats crazy
lol, very crazy
yea ive seen that. i was like wtf is that!
It's probably there for coding reasons
sort of like a resovior for things on the map
Saw this in the Lost Relics glitch way back in the day.
Quote Originally Posted by [S]oul View Post
lul nice i cant do shiz
what do you mean you can't do it? That isn't a glitch, i was just looking around while in Spectator Mode...
lol, its propobly a spot where all the guns go hehe i want to go there to swap weps ...
Freaky.

Hopefully Mutant Easter Bunny Comes out.
hhaha THAT MUST BE THE SUPER GUN <<
ALL THE GUNS COMBINED TOGETHER LOL AHAHA
Quote Originally Posted by coolsidharth View Post
hhaha THAT MUST BE THE SUPER GUN <<
ALL THE GUNS COMBINED TOGETHER LOL AHAHA
How i wish there was a all in one combined form of gun lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
How i wish there was a all in one combined form of gun lol.
I'm thinking M60 with scope and option to switch between single, burst, and auto. Oh and a bayonett..throw a grenade launcher on there too. XD
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us