Jesus

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Jesus
Get a new skin, this skin disgusts me and makes me not wanna post. Get a Red and Black coloured skin, which is pimpin hawt .
I like it how it is now... you shouldn\'t judge a forum by its skin.
I love this skin, I don't wan't it to get all iky and advanced looking buttons, like ************ does because there website sucks, and it make me think of leachers.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
I like it how it is now... you shouldn\'t judge a forum by its skin.
but a lot of people judge a forum by its skin.
New skin ftw?? Looks nubby :/
Quote Originally Posted by R1FL3 View Post
Get a new skin, this skin disgusts me and makes me not wanna post. Get a Red and Black coloured skin, which is pimpin hawt .
then don't post. no one will care. red and black fucking sucks. it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overused.


btw stop being a noob. red and black doesn't suit mpgh



Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
but a lot of people judge a forum by its skin.
why would we want idiots like that on our forum? let them leave, fuck them
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us