4, yes! FOUR! AWM (AI_AW) retail codes for sale and trade!
Yes sirs! 4 (yes you heard it, FOUR!) AWM (AI_AW (super duper sniper rifle)) retail codes for sale at 20 BUCKS and trade for WarRock and Runescape accounts!
Freshly comes from retail boxes from "Target" opened about 5 minutes ago!
PM ME!
*Of course, as always, since scammers are ruinning me, you go first in trade or contact a Middle Man*
9th, 10th, 11th and 12th AWM codes I'll be selling + 2 M60s and 3 accounts (no..4)!
Hurry, I put them on eBay on sunday if it's not go away!
Want pictures? Sure:
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
*No that's not true, actually I opened them yesterday night, but MPGh was messing up so I only posted this today*
Freshly comes from retail boxes from "Target" opened about 5 minutes ago!
PM ME!
*Of course, as always, since scammers are ruinning me, you go first in trade or contact a Middle Man*
9th, 10th, 11th and 12th AWM codes I'll be selling + 2 M60s and 3 accounts (no..4)!
Hurry, I put them on eBay on sunday if it's not go away!
Want pictures? Sure:
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ
ⓘ*No that's not true, actually I opened them yesterday night, but MPGh was messing up so I only posted this today*


