Choob question (sorry)

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Choob question (sorry)
Im asking a choob question so sorry and here it is : how do i change my avatar?
I know it's a choob question but can you guys tell me?
User CP then to the left edit avatar.
Ye, but your avatar gotta be 150x150 pixels.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Sorry, I only like sucking dick.
Fixed that for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


Fixed that for you.
Ha ha ha, you are funny as always, Homocide!
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
Ha ha ha, you are funny as always, Homocide!
Ha ha ha, I knew you was gonna say something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post


I should be a CS
fixed it for you
No .
And I knew you'd just keep spamming like this.
Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
And I knew you'd just keep spamming like this.
All for the +1
it doesn't say edit avatar on the left and i still can't put my avatar on my user can someone tell me step by step?

Step 1:


Step 2:


Step 3:


Step 4:


Step 5:


Step 6:

Mac buttons hurtin' everyone's eyes... m0n0xfag should be lookin' forward to the CS
~
STFU.

and, i hope he can figure it out with 6 super zoomed in 1440x900 screenshots, lol.
if he cant, then i really cant help him.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us