CF Acc

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Willing to trade my acc for an account that has...

Either... Kriss Super V or M4Custom
Accompanied by Desert Eagle Camo

Would prefer to have AWM and another pistol in it with combat axe, but that is optional.

Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details
I have M4A1Custom + AWM + 2 Desert Eagles + Winchester + AK-47 Silver , no camo on the deagles but if you want we can still trade, if we can use a middle man that would be awesome or if you could come to my ventrilo.

Contact me: unsafewebpageslol@hotmail.com
Seems good, but I'll like to wait. and i am definately using a middle man (not saying I don't trust any of you, just want to be on the safe side.)
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Seems good, but I'll like to wait. and i am definately using a middle man (not saying I don't trust any of you, just want to be on the safe side.)
I got you man don't worry, just contact me, good luck.
Oh is that your MSN? or email?
Quote Originally Posted by Voltage552 View Post
Oh is that your MSN? or email?
email







vgctkctgct
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us