Place any requests for modds here I will choose the ones I'll do I will also do tecture mods Pm me with the details of them
M9 to M11 silver?
or other colors?
Hmmmm. . . .
Default Gun To Like A Good Color? (Make It Like Gold Or Sumthing?)
Originally Posted by -Simply-Own-
Hmmmm. . . .
Default Gun To Like A Good Color? (Make It Like Gold Or Sumthing?)
lol does everyone want gold weaps, ok maynot everyone but i see this heaps, i even made one for a request, okok i'm raging
point being would you really what to run round ingame with a a gold textured weap or a carbon black textured weap, imo but the carbon black would be my choice.
ok, my request make a carbon fiber l9 sniper, remember to use a opacity layer
im sure if you need some textures for this use psdgraphics.com always good textures there
bigger bullet tracers
Originally Posted by noob555
bigger bullet tracers
LOL that one is beyyond what i can do lol well i could do it but it would take a long time