Spam makes me cut myself :'(

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Spam makes me cut myself :'(
Why is the general section the new place for spam?

WHY? Was I gone that long?
you've been gone for a long assed time, and you STILL have 13 posts per day. so shut the fuck up
RUFLZ UMFG ur the one that got 700 posts in like 5 days...
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
you've been gone for a long assed time, and you STILL have 13 posts per day. so shut the fuck up
Rofl, true...
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
you've been gone for a long assed time, and you STILL have 13 posts per day. so shut the fuck up
13.16 to be exact
It goes down every hour.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Rofl, true...
I thought beer loved me T.T
Beer has no emotion. It is a cool, refreshing beverage that is to be enjoyed whenever possible. The correct way of saying it is "I love beer."
I had a ton of bracardi yesterday before I went to school.

Being drunk in public is fun

but nono beer :/
Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
Beer has no emotion. It is a cool, refreshing beverage that is to be enjoyed whenever possible. The correct way of saying it is "I love beer."
Exactly. Enjoy me, love me, and you shall be rewarded, just don't expect too much from me!

Nah, just kidding, I <3 you ted. But acey was right
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
Exactly. Enjoy me, love me, and you shall be rewarded, just don't expect too much from me!

Nah, just kidding, I <3 you ted. But acey was right
/emo cut D:
why the 80% of the people i met on the net turn emo :'(
beer is my propertay niggas


we go back to mpgh's rebirth HE'S MINE I TELL YOU MINE
only emo if beer hates me.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?