middleman list

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
middleman list
MPGH should have a middleman list for RuneScape, and if you do one I can be one, but sometimes I won't have time. Reason why I don't want to be a WarRock middleman is because I can't play WarRock anymore, and I know RuneScape better than WarRock.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
MPGH should have a middleman list for RuneScape, and if you do one I can be one, but sometimes I won't have time. Reason why I don't want to be a WarRock middleman is because I can't play WarRock anymore, and I know RuneScape better than WarRock.
I think the Middle Men list that was posted in the warrock market section may apply for all the market sections but i am not too sure.
This is why I still think there should be a general marketplace forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
This is why I still think there should be a general marketplace forum.
That is not a bad idea it would be good for trading/selling stuff for all the other games.
On MSN he told me he will do it later.
yea.. i think it apply to all ... games...
Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
MPGH should have a middleman list for RuneScape, and if you do one I can be one, but sometimes I won't have time. Reason why I don't want to be a WarRock middleman is because I can't play WarRock anymore, and I know RuneScape better than WarRock.
WE ALREADY DO



/thread
playing bowling is fun
we need middle aged man mowing down hot high school girls with the balls
you're so fucking stupid gourav. you make the rest of these idiots look like einstein
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
you're so fucking stupid gourav. you make the rest of these idiots look like einstein
that was of a old tv show making fun of bowling there was this one team called
"sticks and balls" it was super funny shit i laughed my ass of at that
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us