[Help]String to Hex[Solved]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]String to Hex[Solved]
How do you convert a string to hex and hex to string?
I actually made a program. lemme upload it for you.

hit me a pm I'll send you the link.

//there are 2 ways of doing it.

There is nextgens way using vb, and my way(way faster if you have a ton of text) using a website =D



This topic contains my AND nextgens way of doing this:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...tring-hex.html
VB will be optimal I assume, I knew I had it here somewhere, I thought (think) it is in the tutorial section.

But thanks for the link.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
VB will be optimal I assume, I knew I had it here somewhere, I thought (think) it is in the tutorial section.

But thanks for the link.
o_O the link contains the vb code of hex > string, string > hex O_O
I know that....., I was trying to see if it was in tutorials or not o-O
it is actually.

sorry for the missunderstanding
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us