MW2 Guide Team Applications

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
MW2 Guide Team Applications
Wanna join the infamous MW2 Guide Team? Here is your chance! I have 7 spots open. Please fill out the form below and post on this thread. Either me or drsynyster will decide.

Name: (FIRST NAME)
Age:
ATLEAST 2 MW2 Guides (post link)-
Why you would like to be in it.-

Current Team
-AirBourne
-drsynyster
-war3zdude92
-TheUser
-^...,^
You're in . 6 spots left!
welcome war3zdude, take a look in the guide compilation thread (you are added)
Guides aren't really my thing,

Bun It's fun from you all to do this =),
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Guides aren't really my thing,

maybe because you already know everything
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
maybe because you already know everything
Lawl, No, Or I wouldn't be steated, there eating IcreCream, Wondering how the f*ck I will make this thing work
Still accepting applications guise.
Welcome to the Guide Team.
Still accepting applications.
Name: Vlad Popa
Age: 14 (damn xD )
Guys i helped..i dont know every post i have..but i am helping few users here

Why should i be in?
I like helping guys (not for thanks or things like that) and in a year i think i learnd something on MPGH..
does it have to be just hack guides? can it be odd custom classes that work well?
Name: Koen
Age: 16
Guides (all my post releases have guides in them, and optional questions are answered on the comments. Old topics included, so don't be confused about them.) :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...red-names.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...d-classes.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...-team-1-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...hack-team.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...king-team.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...er-v2-0-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...hack-team.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...hack-team.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-0-184-a.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...rial-both.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...1-1-195-a.html

Why I would like to be in it? Well I've been minion here before, and I got chosen for minion as I did alot for the server, including writing tons of guides, so I'm pretty experienced
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us