Visual Studios 2010

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Studios 2010
Anything new?
No, waste of time and it lags.

Well, I don't know about anyone else here but I don't really notice, let alone need, anything they added. I don't really use those extra features, as long as I got a nice IDE and a working compiler, I'm happy.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
No, waste of time and it lags.

Well, I don't know about anyone else here but I don't really notice, let alone need, anything they added. I don't really use those extra features, as long as I got a nice IDE and a working compiler, I'm happy.
Fair enough.
Unless you specifically want/need to develop with .NET 4.0 there's no need to use it for anything people do around here.
Visual studio 2k10 Sucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Visual studio 2k10 Sucks.
Melodia speaks the truth.

I like the colors of 2010 more than 2008 but that doesn't really do anything.
Visual Studios 2010 is a crashy piece of shit
Just depends on the developer I guess.

Things I like about it
Windows Mobile Phones IDE
Shorter syntax
Auto implemented properties
I can bind vb to dynamic languages , Ruby, Python.

VS 2010 is very buggy, but in time I think it has a-lot to offer
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Just depends on the developer I guess.

Things I like about it
Windows Mobile Phones IDE
Shorter syntax
Auto implemented properties
I can bind vb to dynamic languages , Ruby, Python.

VS 2010 is very buggy, but in time I think it has a-lot to offer
That's the stuff half of the people on here don't even know about. Safe to say it's useless for what most people do here. Or, at least useless to me at this point in time.
bad:
everything

good:
makes life harder for the choobs!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us