Marks Hack V4 (Undetected)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Marks Hack V4 (Undetected)
Well, this is my fourth release with a new working teleport menu.
The hack is completely UNDETECTED. With a module i created myself.
Enjoy!
Soz dont want it getting detected, if you got it then your lucky!
Didnt think i needed a virus scan, all my other hacks have been clean.
Quote Originally Posted by markfracasso11 View Post
Didnt think i needed a virus scan, all my other hacks have been clean.
Here is a scan result, i was bored

CLEAN!

A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Rising Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing
Excellent hack nice work man ty
^^^ it is now detected from the user above me
Wtf, I did 5th Wep on my hack, and tested it today. I wasn't banned.
hey nice for your v4 but like normal i dont dl anything in case of viruses :-/
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Wtf, I did 5th Wep on my hack, and tested it today. I wasn't banned.
Congradulations! Your Officially IDIOT # 873834674859.
Read what was said in the post before you.

PS. Someone should make the IDIOT clan, it'll probably be the biggest clan in History!
XD I don't want to start a flame war, but I belive he was reffering to the hack, not the address.
ok choobs this was a realease for how ever long the link is gone ok so dont go on this thread and keep posting "weres the link"
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us