[CF]Selling FirstLT, ZPweapons and items!
I only accept Paypal payments!
I will put screenshots but not the link or the name for security!
It has a Restar KDR item!
Prize: 150USD
Prize: 115EUR
Weapons/Rank/Items:

Weapons
AK-47, AK-74, AK47-Silver, Anaconda-Adv, AUG A1-Camo, AWM[B], Desert Eagle-Camo
Desert Eagle[B], DRAGUNOV[B], Field shovel 90Day[C], Flashbang, Golden Desert Eagle
Grenade, K1A[B], Knife, Kriss Super V, M12s, M16, M4A1-Custom, M4A1-Silver, M60-Adv
M700, M9[B], MSG90[C], P90[B], RPK, SG552, SMOKE, Thompson, XM1014[B]
Items
EXP plus 65days, CompanyOficerBeret 65days, FlashGuard 115days, Dread 39day, SpeedDefuse 175days, ExpanGranade 684days
Maiden 8days, Sprays alot more than 300days, Spop, SAS, SWAT
38BlackMarketCupons

Email: godofmusic@live.com.mx
I will put screenshots but not the link or the name for security!
It has a Restar KDR item!
Prize: 150USD
Prize: 115EUR
Weapons/Rank/Items:
Weapons
AK-47, AK-74, AK47-Silver, Anaconda-Adv, AUG A1-Camo, AWM[B], Desert Eagle-Camo
Desert Eagle[B], DRAGUNOV[B], Field shovel 90Day[C], Flashbang, Golden Desert Eagle
Grenade, K1A[B], Knife, Kriss Super V, M12s, M16, M4A1-Custom, M4A1-Silver, M60-Adv
M700, M9[B], MSG90[C], P90[B], RPK, SG552, SMOKE, Thompson, XM1014[B]
Items
EXP plus 65days, CompanyOficerBeret 65days, FlashGuard 115days, Dread 39day, SpeedDefuse 175days, ExpanGranade 684days
Maiden 8days, Sprays alot more than 300days, Spop, SAS, SWAT
38BlackMarketCupons

Email: godofmusic@live.com.mx


