LightbulbBeta Hook 1.3 (Users Having Problem Use This!)

PollDid This Work?
4 votes
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Lol

This is like ur 3rd release in 2 days
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Lol

This is like ur 3rd release in 2 days
I take care of my fans Unlike you, you have none xD jk

Quote Originally Posted by kickthehacker View Post
man stop making hacks that has the same features !!!!!!!!!!
Noob I am releasing fixes for people having problems calm down jizz..
man stop making hacks that has the same features or less we always want more !!!!!!!!!!
LOL you don't have any Thanks...XD I guess not a lot of pple ur hacks work for.
Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGump View Post
LOL you don't have any Thanks...XD I guess not a lot of pple ur hacks work for.
Just posted this threat and joined mpgh 3 days ago?
xD wow ppl are really nooby these days u have to make a hack just for them -.-
this is heading or a fail aslong as u use Visual Studio 2010 it will fail

I recommend u Downgrade back to 2008
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
this is heading or a fail aslong as u use Visual Studio 2010 it will fail
Next Hack I am using ur mama to make a new base Happy?
Quote Originally Posted by R45H1D View Post
Next Hack I am using ur mama to make a new base Happy?
I was just giving advice...And it is not the base...It is the Program you use I should know...

u see i feel for u people who need attention to feel good
me i like to stand out it do you good
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I was just giving advice...And it is not the base...It is the Program you use I should know...

u see i feel for u people who need attention to feel good
me i like to stand out it do you good
nicely said...
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
dude are you like trien to get your post count up or sumthin cause theres was no prob with the other one

your sayin hook so does it have menu
No are u stupid im helping the others that their hax are not working..

Quote Originally Posted by hook123 View Post
Already Wow Dude....your awesome, the noobs that r flaming him gtfo.
ty very much, give me reputation and thank me?

Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
I was just giving advice...And it is not the base...It is the Program you use I should know...

u see i feel for u people who need attention to feel good
me i like to stand out it do you good
Thank You TopBlast I appreciate it, the other post I thought u ware just embarassing me but ur not
dude are you like trien to get your post count up or sumthin cause theres was no prob with the other one

your sayin hook so does it have menu
Already Wow Dude....your awesome, the noobs that r flaming him gtfo.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us