VAC Banned Players

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
VAC Banned Players
I'm VAC banned on mw2 but with the new 1.0.195 update i am allowed to open up MW2 Multiplayer without being instantly kicked. Yes as soon as I join a game it will say "Cheat Detected" and kick me BUT when i start a private match about every 5 seconds a little message pops up saying "Cannot kick host" where it would normally show who killed who. I don't know if this will help at all or if we could force host we could play ranked matches but I thought I would throw it out there.
Yeah.. same here get connected spawn and only then get cheat detected weird...
OH UPDATE!

You can play online using vac chaos now with the hosting tool even if ur banned you can play like the rest.
kingrun2 i have seen ur name on ultimate filez
Quote Originally Posted by kingrun2 View Post
You can play online using vac chaos now with the hosting tool even if ur banned you can play like the rest.
Would you mind telling me how. I have done exactly as it says but nothing happens. No-one can join either.
yeah actually right now i think VAC updated itself cause at first i got only an in-game error cheat detected and the game didnt close . Then later when trying to launch i get the old console and error with cheat detected and game shuts down . So i think VAC has updated (most likely). Because neither can i get people to join . BUT some guy on ultimate filez says its working (dunno if its the truth). A few options:
1. New Vac Chaos.
2. It still works unless im doing it wrong.
3. IW patches the game again and new bugs start to pop out.
4. VAC unbans us
Well I know Vac Chaos 2.0.3 came out and I have that but I can't use that eight now. I'm getting the "Incompatible Steam Client" error even though I have the newest version. I'm pretty sure it would still work. I doubt VAC updated again since they just updated with the new Steam UI. If anyone has tried it and can confirm it that would be wonderful.
Quote Originally Posted by miniruss3 View Post
Well I know Vac Chaos 2.0.3 came out and I have that but I can't use that eight now. I'm getting the "Incompatible Steam Client" error even though I have the newest version. I'm pretty sure it would still work. I doubt VAC updated again since they just updated with the new Steam UI. If anyone has tried it and can confirm it that would be wonderful.
try to restart steam / restart vac chaos and try again, sometimes occurs to me to.
also make sure you run it as admin
Okay yesterday i tried Vac chaos on my banned account and i could play online later when i tried it didnt work . Today i tried again and it WORKED again after 1 match i shut down mw2 and thought that i should go try again and it didnt work i dont know why but either i did something RIGHT the first time and now doin it wrong but i cant find out whats the problem trying different methods with mw2 but still no dice . Maybe its once a day?
Quote Originally Posted by miniruss3 View Post
Well I know Vac Chaos 2.0.3 came out and I have that but I can't use that eight now. I'm getting the "Incompatible Steam Client" error even though I have the newest version. I'm pretty sure it would still work. I doubt VAC updated again since they just updated with the new Steam UI. If anyone has tried it and can confirm it that would be wonderful.
For the newest version of vac-chaos, I think you were not supposed to d/l the latest steam update, a patch is on it's way, according to AgentGOD
I want to use this thread to trade steam Id's to play ranked private matches. Currently I am only able to invite and be host so I want to find people with same problem that want to play.

My steam ID is:relentless700 and relentless702
List your ID's so we can ad thank you.
I just got kicked for my third time
lol dude....
if u got that error message try this
Try Run Steam as admin
and then while ur account logging in
and then run VAC Chaos as admin...
Hope this work
lol dude....
if u got that error message try this
Try Run Steam as admin
and then while ur account logging in
and then run VAC Chaos as admin...
Hope this work
Thanks a lot. Got it to work. I wasn't running steam as administrator so that was the problem.
No problem man
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?