HolySinX' PerX Clone - Source code

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
HolySinX' PerX Clone - Source code
Title explains, just as usual.

This is the source code of my PerX Clone. It's the latest unreleased version.

I'm releasing this, because I decided not to continue working on it for a while. Maybe someone else can make some use of it.

You can change this program to whatever you want, as long as you give me credits.

In order to compile this, you'll need Visual C#.

Note that there are MANY bugs in the latest unreleased version, that I did NOT fix. You should remove the INI parsing part, and remove the INIFileParser assembly. [You have to delete using IniParser; and you have to remove the assembly. It can be found in the project explorer, on the right side.]

Note 2: The RAR file includes the FULL source of my PerX Clone. I can't be fucked to write the whole source code down, so I'ma just spoonfeed you guys.

Note 3: Some parts of the code, such as the updater, were removed.
PerX-Clone-Source.rarattachment deleted · 620 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by stefvisscher View Post
it does nothing noob!
Its the source code what do you expect? CHOOB
Quote Originally Posted by stefvisscher View Post
it does nothing noob!
Smd, fag. Learn how to compile a project.

Quote Originally Posted by lostvictor View Post
Its the source code what do you expect? CHOOB
Exactly.
I would rather have PerX's code

Or is this PerX's but you've swapped the GUI around and called it you're own clone?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
I would rather have PerX's code

Or is this PerX's but you've swapped the GUI around and called it you're own clone?
I coded this all by myself. No parts of PerX were used, except the image and the GUI layout.
how about the crossfire aimbot
are you still working on it?


Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
how about the crossfire aimbot
are you still working on it?


Loll... wtf you smokin biitch?

This is an injector not an aimbot >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Gael Monfils View Post
how about the crossfire aimbot
are you still working on it?


Nope. I'm not working on it anymore. I stopped about two weeks ago, because I accidently messed up the entire code.
can u send me the entire code pls??
Quote Originally Posted by flohdieter View Post
can u send me the entire code pls??
It is the entire code.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us