How get PUB work AGAIN !

Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
How get PUB work AGAIN !
OH .... for all noobs posting "PUB IS PATHED" or "R.I.P HACK"

i say it work .... just use

Violet Injector - IDK to who credits PM me so i can do edit xD

Browse for "d3dx4_42.dll" and "CFPUB.dll"
type just crossfire not crossfire.exe and hit automatic ...

now when game is loading normaly when loggin screen pop out u got error ...
just hit CTRL+ESC and open internet when you think crossfire is loaded hit crossfire and logg in, no error shd pop out ...



Quality will get better youtube still doin something whith it -.-

PS: do i need to do virus scan of "Violet Injector"? -.- it was already posted ...

DON'T FORGET TO THX !


/REQUEST
R.I.P. for all choobs !
haha RIP to the choobs
Quote Originally Posted by HowHate View Post
haha RIP to the choobs
u got me that idea xD

"R.I.P. for choobs" - credits HowHate
i cant download it why
Quote Originally Posted by schant View Post
i cant download it why
not approved yet ? just search for it in forum im sure u will get it
violet injector it sucks,
R.I.P choobs
lol it doesnt work...if i load the 2 dlls in one time it doesnt open the hack...
Umm..
I am a noob, ok.
But can you make a video?
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Umm..
I am a noob, ok.
But can you make a video?
sure .... wait i need to download fraps xD
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
sure .... wait i need to download fraps xD
ROB YOUR MISSING THE PICTURE 1 GAME it works ONLY
18 mins to download fraps ROB TEH NOB lol
christ GTFO it works then 5mins 10 mins it error time from xtrap
it works but after 15 minutes it pops up this fuking error!!!SO lets play without hacks....
Quote Originally Posted by icones3 View Post
please make screen shoot
LOL,
LOOK AT FIRST PAGE YOU
, YOU, YOU....

Ahh, man, why can't I flame on MPGH ....
Quote Originally Posted by icones3 View Post
please make screen shoot
OF >? the xtrap error or in game
be more pacific bro lol
Posts 1–15 of 97 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us