TalkingHook 1.6 Bravia Is Back!

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
Hook 1.6 Bravia Is Back!
Hey, I finnally decied to not retire coding and I missed u noobs :P so I came back and released a new 1.6 hook

Features

No Breath = Numpad 0
Boxes / Chams = Numpad 1
No Fog = Numpad 2
Speed Hack = Numpad 3
No Spread = Numpad 4
Show Fire Path = Numpad 5
Super Jump = Numpad 6
FPS = Numpad 7
Fly = Arrow Up --- Down
Unlock Cursor = Numpad 8
No Gun = Numpad 9
Suicide = F7
Skeleton = F9
Virtual Jump = F10
Glitcher = F12
Activation Key = Insert
Crosshair = Delete
Wireframe = Home
Windowed = End


Ingame Usage





See this magic box? click OK or hacks wont work!


Instructions

- Download
- Open Zip
- Inject with valkyrie 2.1 or PerX..
- Start Combat Arms, enjoy and don't forget to click OK in the magic box!

Virus Scans

Virustotal. MD5: b9483495f6520ec6162110ce3183a6f8ⓘ

Hook 1.6.zip MD5:b9483495f6520ec6162110ce3183a6f8 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!ⓘ

Credits

Bravia
Unkown Friend

Please Thank Me!


Hacks NOT WORKING? GET .NET FRAMEWORK 4
Hook 1.6.zipattachment deleted · 653 downloads before removal
Welcome back, nice release.
Cant open the Zip do I have to wait a moment ??
Good Job.
Just Too Many Post From You.
could you please make a laptop version?
must admit you guys work real hard for nothing
BRAVIA MAN YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WHO MAKE HACKS I SWEAR MAN
Works great on Windows 7 32 bit. I tested it without using Loader.ftl- Just placed the MH.dll into desktop and used RDI 5.1
Quote Originally Posted by siam331 View Post
Works great on Windows 7 32 bit. I tested it without using Loader.ftl- Just placed the MH.dll into desktop and used RDI 5.1

It's not even approved yet and you tested it ?
lol gotta say Bravia, you're epikly funny xD
lol how can you tested its not aprooved yet HAHAHAa
hey um, one question, what does Activation key do? :S
Quote Originally Posted by wei200 View Post
hey um, one question, what does Activation key do? :S
It's the pick up hack.
LOL I know I'm a choob but every single choob has commented on this LOL
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?