We have 472370972903479293497829784278934987923947829784 already, so please create something unique. Something new !!!
Alright Ask Anything Ill Make It For You.
Originally Posted by -Simply-Own-
Alright Ask Anything Ill Make It For You.
Well, create a forum like MPGH for me !!! I am making one. But you can save me from the hustle
Be genuine !!
*sigh*
If you're going to release a web browser, make sure it's something people will want to download.
If you just want to share it for people to have a look, just post a picture.
I doubt that this web browser supplies unique features that others don't, since it only has a GO button. I don't think it will even work when you press Enter.
Please consider revising your release choices.
Alright Ill Work On It Right Now.
@ilikewateria thnx.
I don't want to offend you but do not release application containing ONE LINE OF CODE only. This is really useless.
No problems, and i hope to see more creative programs from you in future
hey here is a tip IF UR USING Visual Basic 6 STOP GET VB.NET...ITS WAY BETTER.
the reason im saying this is because it has the visual basic 6 default icon.
but this would only be the first step for u to learn coding if u have been using visual basic 6(jk)
Alright Ill Try It.^
nice, but a lot work to do, fox stuff & add menuitems
i made 1 it has tabs and every thing except the add to favorites
Yeah? Cool.^ Ima Make One Like That.^
Attachment approved.
Minions do your job.
Originally Posted by EndRiT
Attachment approved.
Minions do your job.
There's no minion here but there is a mod. I think there's something wrong...Nextgen1 hasn't shown up for 2 days. He approves them as soon as possible.