Hack Request (Sorry If It's A Repititive Request)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Request (Sorry If It's A Repititive Request)
This has probably been asked before, but I'm asking again. Can someone please program/make a no spread/recoil hack? I understand that it must be hard making hacks but I, and others, are desperate for it.

If there is already one out, can I have a link? Thanks.
I wish i had hacks too.
Please someone, if u have one, send us link!
well my friend, this is begging, that's not wery nice anyway it would be nice when all who request for hacks just relase them.
Pretty sure there are some chams out.
these are patched my friend
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
these are patched my friend
Why the hell y'all keep saying it's pathced, when I can still use it? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
well my friend, this is begging, that's not wery nice anyway it would be nice when all who request for hacks just relase them.
I wasn't begging, I was asking. Begging is like spamming it, crying over it, etc.

And I would release hacks .... if I knew how to make them >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Pretty sure there are some chams out.
Yeah but they lag .... a lot. And they aren't that helpful. For me, they only show if the player is at least in a 20M radius.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
these are patched my friend
No, they aren't.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us