OPK code for cheat engine

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
OPK code for cheat engine
Inctructions:
1. Open CE or UCE
2. Click on memory view
3. Go to tools and click auto assemble or use the hot keysctrl+a
4. Paste code then click write code
5. Click yes then ok

Code:
[ENABLE]
00411093:

jmp 0095161C
nop
0095161C:
mov ebx,458CA000
mov eax,0
mov [ecx+0000017c],ebx
mov [ecx+00000180],eax
mov [ecx+00000184],ebx
jmp 004110a9
nop

[DISABLE]
00411093:
mov [ecx+0000017c],edx
mov edx,[esp+0c]
mov [ecx+00000180],eax
mov [ecx+00000184],edx
Credit:Theredeye
leecher but thnx xD
nice thanks ;p
This code was released by TheRedEye. It's even on this forum. You could've at least given credit...
how i put this in a VB hack?
noob leecher!!
you see why I'm not releasing VB tutorials anymore? that will help you to make OPK + more on VB..
Because there are too many leechers on here
Fuck you noob, I wish you will burn in hell.
cock master
opk??
what does opk mean?
opk = one position kill
cool OPK code, ill test this when ill be at home. Thx
Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye View Post
noob leecher!!
you see why I'm not releasing VB tutorials anymore? that will help you to make OPK + more on VB..
Because there are too many leechers on here
Fuck you noob, I wish you will burn in hell.
cock master
Yeah, this guy started the vb6 hacking brand, and I can say without lying that every vb6 trainer programming tutorial is leeched from him. I was here when he released his first tut so I know what im talking about.. Most of current vb6 users couldnt make any kind of trainers without him, so try giving some respect (instead of leeching more his stuff -.-)
Dont Leach stuff u n00b =_-
This is from TheRedEye
i put his name up there
Quote Originally Posted by juppeli View Post
Yeah, this guy started the vb6 hacking brand, and I can say without lying that every vb6 trainer programming tutorial is leeched from him. I was here when he released his first tut so I know what im talking about.. Most of current vb6 users couldnt make any kind of trainers without him, so try giving some respect (instead of leeching more his stuff -.-)
nope i started out just fine =D
Quote Originally Posted by Iam"iDude" View Post
nope i started out just fine =D
Yeah but I bet you werent like that TheBlueMax
no actually it took me 3 trys to get stamina working but when i got it and had like everything on my v2 >:P but im on like v12 now if i would keep to the same hack series lol
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?