[Help] Warcraft 3 hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Warcraft 3 hack
Hi. I triead to make a little hack for warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne.
But it doesn't work. I made it with visual studio .net 2003. The source is attached. Can u help me?
W3XHach.rarattachment deleted · 19 downloads before removal
I made a hack + it's not working = leech

Learn to code first
I dindn't leech it. Cou can belive me. I can give you the adress i found out with IDA Pro
Dude theres no code here.... not even a dllmain. what is this shit? =/
Quote Originally Posted by TheGamePope View Post
I attached the code
the code attached a hack does not make.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us