Help! Youtube videos don't come up in my sig!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Help! Youtube videos don't come up in my sig!
I need help. I want to put my youtube video in my sig but it won't show up... look for yourself below
Paste this without youtube tags:
Hejsan, how did you do that? Can I get the code please?
just paste the link in your sig without any tags
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
just paste the link in your sig without any tags
Thanks. But how do I make it bigger like hejsan did?
Literally go to the vid, and copy and paste the url.
I get how to paste it in now, but how do I enlarge it? And how come the YouTube tags don't work here?
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbt1hIRi-s
That should work?
But it doesn't enlarge... I copied the code from hejsan and it's still small!
Quote Originally Posted by Viper 85626 View Post
But it doesn't enlarge... I copied the code from hejsan and it's still small!
Because its in your sig.
I saw some people here with a bigger video window in their sig D:
Lies .
I have... but oh well. Thanks for your help I hit the thanks button.

Oh and you think you can watch the vid and tell me what you think? Took 19 hours to make...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?