Making a QuickScope!

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Making a QuickScope!
Q: What it's a quick scope?
A: When a sniper rifle is unzoomed and you zoom in the same time you kill someone!

Q: How much should i keep zoomed?
A: Less than half a second.

Q: What scope should i use?
A: Any scope you want, but i recomand the standard one!

Some pro stuff xD


The only snipers for quickscope are Barret 50.cal and Intervention.

Perks!

Sleight of Hand PRO! (you will not be able to do it if this perk isn't pro)

Stopping power (doesn't matter if it is pro or not) I choosed this perk to avoid hitmarkers xD

Steady Aim (It is not very usefull because you don't need hipfire or a long breathe hold)

Equipment: I use throwing knife in case i run out of bullets! (but it is your choice)

Most important!
You will not be able to make a Quickscope if you are moving!
You need to stop and aim very fast


And now be careful!

When u see a potentially target in your front try to anticipate where it is going and aim that place whitout zoom!
Rember DON'T RUSH!
Right click when you aimed him and left click !
The intervall between clicks should be less than half a second!


I hope i've helped you xD
Nice job maybe use ninja pro instead on steady aim so you have the element of suprise.
And also if playing hardcore maybe use lightweight PRO for the quick aim after sprint.
I suggetst using a semtex in case u see some hiding behind a crate with only half a head showing so you can lob it over.
Just putting my two cents in
I totally agree with ninja!
In 6/8 classes i use it!
In the rest of 2 classes i use commando and last stand, but there are no snipers in it.
Have you ever used lightweight pro with sleight of hand pro and ninja pro.
On hc of course.
fixed vid link for ya
@iptlolage123 yeap, it's frwaking awesome how fast you aim down your sight xD
@war3zdude92 thanks, i was going to ask you what it's the tag for it xD
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@war3zdude92 thanks, i was going to ask you what it's the tag for it xD
not tags, just the link
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


not tags, just the link
I wasn't expecting to be that easy xD
Good job, adding to the guide compilation thread.
holy shit dude nice scoping
thnx for the guide btw
nice dude

you play CB??
I am very pleased if I helped you,
The guy in the video is not me by the way xD

If CB it's cold-blooded yes, I have it on few classes especially on hardcore!

I think I am going to do some hardcore classes but I need to test them before xD
lol this post opened my eyes sniping is fun now thnx
I always rage quit when sniping, I rape some guys without hacks, get wallbanged 5 times and rage quit.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us