Unhappyerror cod please help !!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
error cod please help !!
hello friends I have a problem. when I enter cod pirate and seek game I hope I put about ten minutes, and finally I can never enter a game, if you help me thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by fran18 View Post
hello friends I have a problem. when I enter cod pirate and seek game I hope I put about ten minutes, and finally I can never enter a game, if you help me thanks!
What your saying is that when you try to "join game" It never connects to a lobby?
Quote Originally Posted by Assuck View Post
What your saying is that when you try to "join game" It never connects to a lobby?
if a friend, you're right





yes i use alteriwnet
Are you sure you patched it?
Instead of using only AlterIW.
Patched the game before used it?
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Patched the game before used it?
i do not know teamviewr friend you can use on my computer?


add me for msn please javielitox21@hotmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by fran18 View Post
i do not know teamviewr friend you can use on my computer?
You're using the emulator version, there is no patch. Basically, you have to make sure your nat type isn't strict, and also be sure you're joining a playlist with some people in it, if it says 0/0 people playing this or something along those lines, it means absolutely no one is playing it so don't bother.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us