[Screeny] Destroyer DxBox

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Screeny] Destroyer DxBox
Umm... I didnt know how to name it, so I give it that stupid name. Anyway, iz took me 1 4 hours to make it. It's all in 1 hack. With menu bars. So you can easy browse bettwen hacks. It's kind of my futured hack.



Well I hope you like the screenshoot. I havent realy decided yet, should I release it yet or not. I will probably release it tomorow.
go ahead and release it. i want more people to get banned.
What are you saying. You think it's detected?
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
What are you saying. You think it's detected?
no... but it will be
It will be soon...realasing or not...PnkBstrA is watching ya !
Delete please...
Quote Originally Posted by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS View Post
Lols ^^ How Evil xD
Hehe. Nicely told.

Anyway... it wont get detected soon you know. It will last for like... uummm

3 hours.

LOL
Quote Originally Posted by w00t? View Post
Delete please...
Whats that suppose to mean ????
hahah then what was the point of spending all that time to make it?
Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
hahah then what was the point of spending all that time to make it?
to get people banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Whats that suppose to mean ????
that you fail at making hacks, and life so go kill urself
Quote Originally Posted by tigerjr38 View Post
that you fail at making hacks, and life so go kill urself
Yeah, only noobs can say that.

(idiot)
soo...this is basicaly a spam thread now??
cause hes not even going to make it??
nice hackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us