Mods Patched?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Mods Patched?
I've got many ppl telling me that there Mods are patched so this needs to be said
If you are beinng DCed in game ask someone 2 teamview u and help
The only reason a mod should need 2 be fixed is if the game has been patched recently bc they replave your currect game files with the orig onesIf its dosn't work pm the person who made it don't post noobish thisngs like
Patched as of May 18th on the thread
these arn't hacks they don't simply get patched
First try 2 redownload the file and replace files again
If that dosn't work pm the person who made it if somethings wrong they will update
Superknife is patched for people because it disconnects you from the server.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Superknife is patched for people because it disconnects you from the server.
It was patched for me, about a few patches ago.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Superknife is patched for people because it disconnects you from the server.
I don't think its patch more likely a rly bad lag factor coming from the utter speed of the weapon(IMO)
Or people arn't replacing the right files
The fact is I use it all the time and I've never been DCed mainly bc I keep mine well uptodate IDK mabye we should leave super knife to the people who know how to make it
Quote Originally Posted by XxXOMEGAXxX View Post
I don't think its patch more likely a rly bad lag factor coming from the utter speed of the weapon(IMO)
Or people arn't replacing the right files
The fact is I use it all the time and I've never been DCed mainly bc I keep mine well uptodate IDK mabye we should leave super knife to the people who know how to make it
I know how to make it just fine, and my computer is 3.0 GHz Dual Core, 3 GB Ram, and NVidia GT 220, and I download at 3MB/S so I highly doubt its my computer or internet.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


I know how to make it just fine, and my computer is 3.0 GHz Dual Core, 3 GB Ram, and NVidia GT 220, and I download at 3MB/S so I highly doubt its my computer or internet.
I honestly don't know what goin on then bc it works just fine for me with no probs
3mb/s O.o man you fail i download like 160kb's a second lol AH! ANyways ive been looking over the game files each patch and trying to see exactly what chances, im thinking if you take the hackshield folder from the patch we have now, remove it. Redownload ca after the patch remove the new hackshield and replace it with the old one then hacks should keep working?? Idk im just throwing that idea out there.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us