Injectors [Updated]

Posts 1–15 of 302 · Page 1 of 21
Injectors [Updated]
Here is a list of Injectors that are currently: WORKING

I will update this thread with the most popular and working injectors regularly.

IF YOU WANT A INJECTOR TO BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD PLEASE PM OR VM ANY ONE OF THE MODERATORS/MINIONS OF THIS FORUM.


Extreme Injector by @master131
- Open Extreme Injector (run as admin if it asks you to)
- In the Textbox named Process Name, enter Engine.exe
- Click on the button titled 'Add DLL' to add your hack.
- Click on Settings and tick 'Auto-Inject'
- (optional) Activate the DLL Scrambling features
- (optional) Change the Injection Method to 'Alt'
- Click 'OK' and start Combat Arms, it should inject and close automatically

Get it here: Extreme Injector

PerX Injector

Coder/Creator: x1nimzeng
Instruction/How to inject using PerX:


- Open PerX Injector.
- In the 'What to Inject' bar, type in the process name (Engine.exe).
- Click on 'Automatically' for 'How to Inject'.
- Click 'Browse' to select the .dll file that's wanted to be injected.
- Run Combat Arms, and PerX should inject Automatically.
* Before you download PerX, turn off your Firewall/Anti-Virus Programs.
* If on Vista, run PerX 'as admin'.


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - PerX Injector (False Positive)ⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scan - PerX Injector (False Positive)ⓘ

Valkyrie Injector

Coder/Creator: xFaith
Instruction/How to inject using Valkyrie Injector:


- Open Valkyrie Injector.
- On the text bar type in the process name. (Engine.exe)
- Click the '+' button to browse and select the .dll file.
- Click the '-' button to remove a selected .dll file.
- Open Combat Arms and click 'Inject', and it should inject successfully.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Valkyrie Injector (False Positive)ⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scan - Valkyrie Injector (False Positive)ⓘ

DevInjector

Coder/Creator: xFaith
Instructions/How to inject using DevInjector:


- Open DevInjector.
- Under 'Process Name' type in the process of which you want to inject (Engine.exe).
- Click 'Add' to browse/select the .dll of which you want to inject.
- Click 'Remove' if you want to remove a selected .dll file.
- Click 'Inject' and run Combat Arms and it should inject successfully.

Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - DevInjector (False Positive)ⓘ
Jotti's Malware Scan - DevInjectorⓘ

Red Dragon Injector 5.2 (RDI 5.2)

Coder/Creator: topblast
Instructions/How to inject using RDI 5.2:


- Open RDI 5.2.
- Select the game you want to inject from the list. (Combat Arms, Crossfire, COD4 etc)
- Click 'Browse' to select the .dll file.
- 'Close when Injected' = Optional.
- 'Run on Start-Up' = Optional.
- 'How to Inject' = Optional (Auto is recommended).
- 'Dual Fuel' = Normal Inject.
- Click 'Save' and run Combat Arms, it should then inject.

Virus Scans:

xInFiNiTy 2.0 - Codename Toxicity

Coder/Creator:Samueldo
Instructions/How to inject using Codename Toxicity



Credits
- Obama - Help/Information.
- SpaceMan - Help/Information.
- IHelper(Banned) - Information.
- topblast - Injector Source.
- xFaith - Injector Source.

THANK ME IF I HELPED!

*ADMINS/MODS/MINIONS, FEEL FREE TO EDIT THIS THREAD/POST - Vikash.
PerX.zip202 KB · 42,272 downloads 41/61 malicious
DevInjector.zipattachment deleted · 16,940 downloads before removal
Red Dragon 5.2.zipattachment deleted · 10,492 downloads before removal
Infinity.rarattachment deleted · 7,835 downloads before removal
Valkyrie Injector.rarattachment deleted · 17,558 downloads before removal
should be sitky!
EDIT: yes it is!
/Approved. GJ Vikash, im no spaceman no more.
Oh, why? I liked that name. I'll re-edit post then.
Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
Oh, why? I liked that name. I'll re-edit post then.
Because of teh rollback, i'll ask Dave to switch it back when he's free.
Yeah i will update it soon with AirDrop Injector by hejsan and possibly PixInject.
usefull

thx
When I finish my new injector, I think it will be worthy to be put on here. Hehehe...
I'll have to see, PM me when you have completed it.
This is really Helpful for everyone on every game
Alright, thanks.
What about InjectPlz/DF?
I've only added the most popular ones. I will be adding more as i go, i'll see how those 2 injectors go.
Posts 1–15 of 302 · Page 1 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?