Current Addresses?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Current Addresses?
Hey,

Well, I'm running Vista, and UCE's won't work with Vista (off of CE forums). Nor do I have a bypass (have any been created yet? I know for a while, they all went down the drain. I'm not asking for one, just wondering). I've been out of hacking for a little while, due to computer issues. For a while, I was getting addresses, and distributing them. Now I can't, cuz of vista.

So - I'm working on a C++ hack, using a new idea to "hide" the file when not in use. Long story short, could I get some addresses? Either via PM, or reply?

Ones I would like (with pointers, where applicable):

Player stance (swim) - Got it
Weapon
Fall dmg
Super Jump
Coordinates (I can play with exact values)
Aim
Recoil
Scope
Spawn


The first person to reply to each will get a copy of my hack when released. But be warned, it won't be a simple plug and play hack. You'll have to use some 3rd party software (or have some wits and know what to do).


Yes, the list is long, and no, i don't expect to get them all. However, since I'm up a creek without a paddle address finding wise, I'd appreciate the help! Thanks!
i admit right now i do not want the hack. i just want to help the people =D

Addresses work as of update from July 26th
Code:
Undetected Addresses

Stamina : 007F2B34 - Freeze at 1120403456

Crosshair : 00943A3C - Freeze at 1

Scope : 00943A16 - Change value to 1

Instant Spawn : 00B56F60 and 00E1FEC8 - Freeze both at 0 (updated)
Fifth Slot : 00B4C7D0 - Freeze at 4

No Spread - Freeze at 0
00943A52

No recoil - Freeze at 0
00943A59

Superjump : 008B5288 + 180 ( Same as "Z Value" below )

No Fall Damage : 008B5288 + 26C (-2000 value works)

Swim : 008B5288 + 54 ( swim value 4 walk value 0)

Weapons : 008B5288 + 4C
Usable weapons are :
Smoke nade ID:45
Flash Bang1 ID:46
Flash Bang2 ID:47
Winchester ID:34

teleportX : 008B5288 + 17C
teleportY : 008B5288 + 184
teleportZ : 008B5288 + 180

Detected Addresses (use a bypass)

Player Boxes : 00943A3E - Freeze Value to 1 (Yes detected)
hope these help =D

Note:
Copied from
*****************
Well I'll be!

thank you very much! Now to get C++ to compile right... -.-
C++ is a pain in the ass... i gave up and went back to vb6. But goodluck to you man.
Quote Originally Posted by dannis View Post
C++ is a pain in the ass... i gave up and went back to vb6. But goodluck to you man.
I tried Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition - nothing worked for me.

Tried Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and I can edit static (non-pointer) addresses. Unfortunately, I can't figure out pointers. Everything I've tried won't work.

You got any tips on VB?
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
I tried Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition - nothing worked for me.

Tried Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and I can edit static (non-pointer) addresses. Unfortunately, I can't figure out pointers. Everything I've tried won't work.

You got any tips on VB?
what kind of tips you looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
I tried Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition - nothing worked for me.

Tried Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition, and I can edit static (non-pointer) addresses. Unfortunately, I can't figure out pointers. Everything I've tried won't work.

You got any tips on VB?
a pointer is just another address. for example weapons.
008B5288 + 4C
that means you read in the value at 008B5288. it is different every time you start the game. let's say it is 17DC3A00. this is the address the pointer is pointing to. the + 4C just means you add 4C to it, resulting in 17DC3A4C in this case. now you can modify the value at this address and choose weapons.
Which is what I'm doing here...

(not all my code - credit goes to wherever it is due. When I release trainer, I'll give official credit, and to you guys, too, if you help me solve this).

Code:
// my trainerDlg.cpp : implementation file
//

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <windows.h>
#include <conio.h>
#include <dos.h>
#include <tlhelp32.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <iostream>

long addy = 0x008B5288;
short offset = 0x180;
int value = 100000;
long maddy;
long saddy;

long stamina = 1;	// will store the stamina value

bool dostamina = false;		// determines if user activated stamina freezing


void screen()	// output
{
	printf("Trainer test ver. 1.3  \n\n");
	//std::cout << &maddy;
	
	if(dostamina) printf("[1] - SuperJump [ENABLED]\n");	// if user enabled stamina freeze, let him know!
	else printf("[1] - SuperJump [disabled]\n");			// same if it's disabled
}

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
{	
	HANDLE hProcessSnap;	// will store a snapshot of all processes
	HANDLE hProcess = NULL;	// we will use this one for the WarRock process
	PROCESSENTRY32 pe32;	// stores basic info of a process, using this one to read the ProcessID from
	
	hProcessSnap = CreateToolhelp32Snapshot( TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS, 0 );	// make process snapshot

	pe32.dwSize = sizeof( PROCESSENTRY32 );		// correct size

	Process32First(hProcessSnap, &pe32);	// read info about the first process into pe32

	do	// loop to find the WarRock process
	{		
		if(strcmp(pe32.szExeFile, "WarRock.exe") == 0)	// if WarRock was found
		{
			hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, FALSE, pe32.th32ProcessID);	// open it, assigning to the hProcess handle
			break;	// break the loop
		}
	}
	while(Process32Next(hProcessSnap, &pe32));	// loop continued until Process32Next deliver NULL or its interrupted with the "break" above

	CloseHandle( hProcessSnap );	// close the handle 

	if(hProcess == NULL)	// self explanatory tbh
	{
		printf("WarRock not found\n\n");
		getch();	// wait for a key press. otherwise the app will just close so fast when the process is not found, you wont know wtf happened.
	}
	else
	{
		screen();	// print the display
		
		char key = ' ';	// make a key variable to store pressed keys
		
		while(key != VK_ESCAPE)	// loop until user presses Escape
		{
			
			if(kbhit())		// if a key was pressed
			{
				key = getch();	// it is saved into "key"

				switch(key)		// here the commands are handled depending on the key that was pressed
				{				// case '1': ... break;  case '2': ... break; and so on
				case '1':
					dostamina = !dostamina;		// flip the dostamina value true<->false to enable/disable it
					ReadProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID*)(DWORD) addy, &maddy, sizeof(maddy), NULL);	// read the stamina value from the memory into the "stamina" variable
					break;			
				}

				screen();	// print the display after each key press

			}

			if(dostamina)	// if stamina freeze is activated
			{
				saddy = maddy + offset;
				value = 100000;
				WriteProcessMemory(hProcess, (LPVOID*)(DWORD) saddy, &value, sizeof(saddy), NULL);
			}
		}

		CloseHandle(hProcess);	// close the handle
		
	}

	return 0;	// THE END
}

Also, lets say the offset is 0xH54 (defined at the top). It won't let me add it - gives me these errors:

error C2153: hex constants must have at least one hex digit
error C2059: syntax error : 'bad suffix on number'
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'H54'
error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int


Seems like i'm having in-and-out luck with writing the z address (in the code above). Worked in Nerbil like a charm, but in marien, it lowered me through the floor. I find it hard to believe that the map floor is above 100,000 Z!? Even in nerbil, it only sent me up a little bit.


Using Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition

thanks!
isnr the offset 0x0054?
54 is for swim, which works, if i set offset to 0x54, and value to 4.

However, offset of 0x180 (for super jump) will not work. Montana, it teleports me to ground level. Marien, to map ground level (under floors and streets), Nerbil about 100 feet above ground, and Sahara, it kills me. This is when I set value to 99,000, 1,000, or 100,000
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
54 is for swim, which works, if i set offset to 0x54, and value to 4.

However, offset of 0x180 (for super jump) will not work. Montana, it teleports me to ground level. Marien, to map ground level (under floors and streets), Nerbil about 100 feet above ground, and Sahara, it kills me. This is when I set value to 99,000, 1,000, or 100,000
then it does work, as in it modifies your altitude. you're just using the wrong values. this is because it's a float, so change value data type to float and use something like 1000-2000 for superjump.

edit: oh yea superjump without no fall dmg will kinda suck, so dont forget to add that, too
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat View Post
then it does work, as in it modifies your altitude. you're just using the wrong values. this is because it's a float, so change value data type to float and use something like 1000-2000 for superjump.

edit: oh yea superjump without no fall dmg will kinda suck, so dont forget to add that, too
AH! THANK YOU very much. +rep!

yay for everything working now. Now to implement the "hack-hider" technique. It hid viruses from my virus scanner... so, I bet PB is dumb enough not to find it, too.
oh that code snippet you use is the basic trainer coding C tutorial that i posted btw ^^
Quote Originally Posted by l0ngcat View Post
oh that code snippet you use is the basic trainer coding C tutorial that i posted btw ^^
yeah I know. I'm giving credits in the hack.

Plus, you'll get the private version ;-)
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
yeah I know. I'm giving credits in the hack.

Plus, you'll get the private version ;-)
thanks but i have my own private version with GUI, hotkeys and all
also i wont have time for warrock stuff in the near future anyway.
have fun haxing the game ^^
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?