Combat Arms Training Ground Video

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Training Ground Video
I made it quick for all who havent play it yet.
Enjoy. HD coming soon (i hope)

EDIT: now u can enjoy it in HD =)



PRESS F1 AND CLICK THE BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON THAT SAYS TAKE TRAINING COURSE

or something... You get 3000gp from it
I gonna play this tonite, too busy right now. Ty for the video....
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
I gonna play this tonite, too busy right now. Ty for the video....
dont say it press it lol


Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
3000 Holy shit, You have to be a Trainee though, Right?
dunno.
but u only get 100 exp and 3000 gp the first time u past it
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
dont say it press it lol




dunno.
but u only get 100 exp and 3000 gp the first time u past it
Done...
/too short
3000 Holy shit, You have to be a Trainee though, Right?
I did it on all my accounts...
Quote Originally Posted by Crusty- View Post
I did it on all my accounts...
lol high ranked accs can do this, too ?
anyway i always knew that there would be a tutorial for combat arms coming soon or later

and @smartalley thx lol
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
lol high ranked accs can do this, too ?
anyway i always knew that there would be a tutorial for combat arms coming soon or later

and @smartalley thx lol
First time I played CrossFire I was stuck for like an hour not knowing what to do xD
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
lol high ranked accs can do this, too ?
anyway i always knew that there would be a tutorial for combat arms coming soon or later

and @smartalley thx lol
Dont say it, press it...
lol xD
first time me playing cf i was like: this graphic sux i want to play ca right now
but i couldnt do it, cause i was in holiday in vietnam and u cant play ca there...

now i play cf sometimes if i get bored, after i watched atastycookies (unfix) cf montage

i couldnt play the new map yet, cause im a lowranked in ca/na
can anybody make a gameplay video ?
What song is this? I LOVE IT. Nice video too. I can't wait for the patch to download so I can get some GP.
So training ground is the same in NA and EU?
no its ca/na only right now
i am on both na and eu so i could make the video

Quote Originally Posted by Krypton1x View Post
What song is this? I LOVE IT. Nice video too. I can't wait for the patch to download so I can get some GP.
song names are in the description box
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?