TalkingMenu hack made in Visual Basic 2008 | C-Panel [BETA]

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Is that some kind of D3D?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Is that some kind of D3D?
Nope, everything made in visual basic.
Well I mean, this is a real overlay, working for any directx game?

Don't mind my sentence above
So what does it do?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Well I mean, this is a real overlay, working for any directx game?

Don't mind my sentence above
Works for some games

Quote Originally Posted by Shark23 View Post
So what does it do?
Right now, nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post

Right now, nothing.
Sweet!!

Looking forward to when it actually does something. Looks good though.
Haha. I love how if you press up on number 3 it goes to 1 instead of 2. haha. anyways, mind if i see the source?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL
SSDarken found a bug .. lol, anyways I like the navigation. OK, so this will show up in game too ???
Fully fucked up my computer. It just spammed itself on top of all the windows and I couldn't get rid of the fucking thing, had to manually restart with the on/off button.
didn't know that you can make hack in VB.. well i know that's possible but.... awesome!

*edit* FLame yes, its topmost
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
didn't know that you can make hack in VB.. well i know that's possible but.... awesome!

*edit* FLame yes, its topmost
I agree with Water. Windows API is used to show the menu in directx game. TopMost will not work with DX.
@ Major
1. No its not a hack, its a menu made in VB that can be used for hacks.
2. If you think Nexon is that stupid to allow VB Topmost to work then you're an idiot.
Why do you think that Crosshairs made in VB that use the Me.Topmost function don't work?
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?