Visual Basic 2008 !

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Visual Basic 2008 !
Well I'm not the master in modules. I can create a module but I dont know how to operate process.

I get an error in Visual Basic 2008:

name hProcess is not declared

How can I declare it.

If this is right tell me:

dim hProcess as long
Is this VB6?
Or is VB2008 different
You should use VB6 its better than VB8 because it gives too many errors
yes indeed why not using Vb6 (it got same functions)
ope thats not true VB8 got more functions than VB6 but those functions are useless,if you wanna make better and undetected hacks go learn C++
Quote Originally Posted by masterboy120 View Post
ope thats not true VB8 got more functions than VB6 but those functions are useless,if you wanna make better and undetected hacks go learn C++
ye more functions but not options u need =\
Quote Originally Posted by deathbomb3 View Post
Is this VB6?
Or is VB2008 different
Its different !!

I'm using Visual Studio 2008 exualy. And it has a better graphic add. You can manage easyier. But the problem is that you cant use the same programing stuff as in Visual Basic 6.
Quote Originally Posted by masterboy120 View Post
You should use VB6 its better than VB8 because it gives too many errors
It's called VB .NET 2008 Express Edition. It's the new version of the .NET software. If you are into programming, you would know that things would be moving from .NET 2005 to .NET 2008. If you know enough, you can make just as much in VB6 in VB .NET.

As for your error, did you attempt to convert the old module to .NET? The setup for a module is different in .NET . Things changed.
Shit, I have to pay like $29.99 for this product?
I'll probablyt stick to VB6
ya.. i am trying 3 h make a module but so many errors ...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?